I have just a few reminders for today:
1. June 8th will be our last official day for school this year. We will be sticking to our calendar for now.
2. By the end of the week, I will have information to you about how we will be adding new learning to what we are currently doing.
3. Thank you to parents who are sending us pictures of the Earth Day Projects!
4. Thank you to Mrs. Seymour for putting the Earth Day Projects together for all of us.
5. Stay positive, stay safe, wash your hands, make phone calls to those you love, and remember that you too are heroes for doing all that you are doing each day!!
I have attached a quote I came across...I like it!!