Parents and Guardians,
With the school being closed, there are a few updates I'd like you to have:
1. Starting tomorrow, March 17, we will provide a "grab & go" meal for our students between 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. each day (Monday through Friday). Please pull up at the cafeteria doors (where you drop off each day) and we will hand you a bag of food for your child(ren). No one needs to enter the building. We will pass it off to you.
2. Our Shakespeare Play is canceled for now. We will reschedule when we get back to school.
3. Report Cards will be sent home once we get back and determine the dates to get those out to you.
4. All fundraisers are on hold for right now.
5. There is no last day of school as of yet. We will need to see when (the date) we get back to school and if our waiver is approved.
6. All field trips are on hold as well.
7. Remember to check your email daily for emails from me, Mrs. Wagner, Miss Jezuit or your child(ren)s teachers.
8. The best way to reach anyone at the school is via email.
9. Once we return to school we will reschedule a new date for the Science Fair.
Thank you for your patience while we work through this unique situation.